It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like tolmies posts and look forward to them and enjoy them and know he knows stuff, but today to post that and not back it up all day is disappointing and if it was someone with a low post count would be hounded of the site!!

Think I've cracked it. Tolmie said "It isn't over." In German, over is uber, so if it isn't Uber it must be Lyft. Just looked up the origins of the word Lyft . . .

The Old English word 'lyft' is translated as 'air, sky, clouds, atmosphere' so covers both meanings. Litha (June): the early English calendar.\ "In English, left comes from the Anglo-Saxon lyft, meaning\"weak\"or\"worthless.

So, in June someone will be arriving by air who is weak or worthless. Simple, really!

Jesus people still talking about Messi?
There’s a 20-minute interview where he clearly states he’s not leaving Barcelona, in case you missed it.

He made it clear in the interview that he is only staying for now due to his contract. How many times did he clearly say he wants to leave and is being stopped?

i like tolmies posts and look forward to them and enjoy them and know he knows stuff, but today to post that and not back it up all day is disappointing and if it was someone with a low post count would be hounded of the site!!
There is a very strange entitlement in this post. Tolmie can post what he wants an we have no rights to demand anything beyond that. If you do not want his information then don't read it.

There is a very strange entitlement in this post. Tolmie can post what he wants an we have no rights to demand anything beyond that. If you do not want his information then don't read it.

yeah course he can, but we all know tolmie has contacts at city and was itk about messi, but to post what he did then not back it up, even with a youtube vid seems strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.