It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
The signings of other clubs are irrelevant, especially Liverpool. We finished 18 points behind them, it’s up to us to improve to catch them.

People seem to think this is a one-season issue, it isn’t. Since we were top of the tree in 18/19 the following has happened:

Kompany gone
Silva gone
Sane gone
Fernandinho legs gone.

Those four were critical to us being the best side in the country. You can’t just write off that quality of players and think that everything will just work out. Our signings/replacements are nowhere near the same level.

People can suck off Rodri and call him world class as much as they like, he is nowhere near the level of his predecessor.

People can call Mahrez our 2nd best player last season as much as they like, he isn’t fit to lace Sanes boots.

People can hope and pray (I’m doing it too) that Foden can replace Silva but they are massive boots to fill.

And finally, people can keep imagining that Stones can come good but even on his best day, he is 20% the player of Kompany and 0% the man and leader.

If we continue down this path of replacing world class/top players with players of a significantly lower level, or even worse, the continuation of this round peg, square hole behaviour, we will no longer see us challenging for titles. We will see us being top 4 hopefuls.

Aguero is worry to with his injury he seems to always miss big chunks of the season.

So if they won’t renew they have to go this year and next right ? As they have a year and two each but no one is in for them this year with the current situation
They are going nowhere this year. Our season has even already started and we keep getting players on loan because we are not planning on selling them thi summer.

Next year, we will see. I really don't think they are going to sell Neymar because he is important for PSG marketing and Qatar image.

I think Real Madrid will make a good offer for Mbappé next year.

Imo, we should do like Chelsea and get a very good fee as they did with Hazard on his last year. If teams try to lowball us then we keep them.

Just read rags are interested in him .
Good if it makes the price rise up. I doubt Mbappé would be interested in them though.

Btw, i feel like MU is going to get a bit better in the next few years and not the joke not capable of regularly qualify for CL.

Last edited:
Good if it makes the price rise up. I doubt Mbappé would be interested in them though.

Btw, i feel like MU is going to get a bit better in the next few years and not the joke not capable of regularly qualify for CL.

Not with Noddy at the helm with Woodcouldnt who’s got the selling patter of a Wuhan wet market seller

Hope them fuckers keep believing the shite media blowing smoke up there arse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.