It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Parisian

Team supported
Paris Saint Germain
Just read rags are interested in him .
Good if it makes the price rise up. I doubt Mbappé would be interested in them though.

Btw, i feel like MU is going to get a bit better in the next few years and not the joke not capable of regularly qualify for CL.

Last edited:

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN

Good if it makes the price rise up. I doubt Mbappé would be interested in them though.

Btw, i feel like MU is going to get a bit better in the next few years and not the joke not capable of regularly qualify for CL.

Not with Noddy at the helm with Woodcouldnt who’s got the selling patter of a Wuhan wet market seller

Hope them fuckers keep believing the shite media blowing smoke up there arse

Thenumber1blue

Think that’s a bit of a shitty thing to say when it’s obvious Tolmie works in an industry where he’ll undoubtedly get snippets of info which he posts on here in good faith.
The fact that deals don’t always get over the line doesn’t mean that what’s posted wasn’t going to happen at one point.
Transfers are impossible to call 100% due to the many moving parts involved.
It's a fact and no one is having a dig at anyone for handing over what they've been told. I've been told a million things, some right, some wrong same as anyone else. There is no itk these days, teams like city operate completely differently

Burtonblue

How many times have we been here..
The way our executive do business there are no leaks and signings are announced only once the ink is on the paper.
No need to flap, in fact probably no need for this thread title as it’s always quiet until we actually have signed someone.
All you flappers out there relax. Plenty of time left and evidence our top brass know what’s important.

Gumzy97

Team supported
Man city
If we dont get Koulibaly, Ake is still a MASSIVE upgrade on stones and otamendi, Ake made zero errors leading to goals last year hes a solid defender him and Laporte will be huge for us i reckon.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.