It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Translation: Zinchenko could join Barça on loan before end of window.

A tier 1 source, as if they're spot on 100% of the time lol.

Seems to be some very strange politics at City. We were ‘gung ho‘ after the legal victory and seemed to have a number of targets... we then got giddy re Messi and shut up shop. Our pursuit of a CB has been erratic if all the reported targets are genuine and I can’t fathom why we are chasing a last minute left back when the need has been glaringly obvious for some time. I wonder whether Pep has indicated he wants out and if we are holding back for a different coach later in the season. City are usually very strategic and methodical in our transfer business but we have been anything but this summer... something has changed and doesn’t feel quite right. Since I read Pep didn’t even go in the dressing room after the Lyon defeat I’ve had it in my head that he’s not here for long. I might be wrong but things certainly feel different at City right now.
Great post,might be some truth in that

Translation: Zinchenko could join Barça on loan before end of window.

A tier 1 source, as if they're spot on 100% of the time lol.

Same guy also says Barca have offered us Rafinha as part of the Garcia deal.

I have to say, if we could shift Garcia and Zinchenko and get a left back plus a decent central midfielder, that wouldn't be bad at all.

People never learn to not write sergio off
Every blue loves sergio,but at the end of the day he played 24 games last season,its worrying,this will be 4 months hes missed of football with latest injury,im just not sure we can rely on him anymore,hope am wrong hes one of best strikers prem has ever seen but it happens to them all in the end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.