It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you disagree we're going to need to buy new players/replace older/leaving one & get useful cover for a weak points?
I agree we need to freshen up the squad, however, why wasn't the same hysteria after the Liverpool win, as I said, after a defeat the need on bluemoon is greater

I agree we need to freshen up the squad, however, why wasn't the same hysteria after the Liverpool win, as I said, after a defeat the need on bluemoon is greater
Becuase then people would be replying "what's wrong with you, we just beat Liverpool! We don't need to rebuild"
There is no winning on bluemoon, the only way to win is to not play.

My point is, and it's relevent whether we win or lose. When you consider everything, we have a rebuidling job on the horizen.

Becuase then people would be replying "what's wrong with you, we just beat Liverpool! We don't need to rebuild"
There is no winning on bluemoon, the only way to win is to not play.

My point is, and it's relevent whether we win or lose. When you consider everything, we have a rebuidling job on the horizen.
I would agree. It’s not necessarily the quality of some of the players we have, for me it’s about leadership. For example, Laporte is streets ahead of any other CB we have, but in terms of leadership he isn’t Vinny. If you think of the leadership qualities of some of the players we have lost, stretching back to De Jong we have in many cases replaced the quality but not the leadership.

So you disagree we're going to need to buy new players/replace older/leaving one & get useful cover for a weak points?
If you could raid Liverpool, current European champions, who would you take?

I'd only take 4, the two fullbacks, VD, and Salah.

This shows we have plenty of good players.
Walker has done a fine job so wouldn't be looking at replacing him. We are getting Kouliby if reports are true.

So a LB and a winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.