It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh give it a fkn rest. He is a barcelona player inside out, always has, always will. He is not coming here. The club will never pay his wages or his fee. He will stay in Barcelona. Forget about him and stop wasting your breath on this transfer because it’s not happening.

I wouldn’t want him here anyway. We’ll manage just fine without him and we have our own identity to build. Scoring goals is the least of our problems. Conceding is a big problem so our defence is what needs improvement.

I don’t think we will get him my point all along is if there is any chance to get the best player ever you should try and our owner and our club are no mugs.

I can think of no better way to deal with the hateful 8 - than to sign Messi. The whole focus and spotlight of the league - good or bad would be on us for months. We‘d dominate press and media coverage, our press conferences would be packed, Messi would be permanently on the back pages. There would be an ocean of boiled piss.
Not one good reason there as to why we might sign him. Thankfully we are not run by clowns but pros who put actual football first

I can think of no better way to deal with the hateful 8 - than to sign Messi. The whole focus and spotlight of the league - good or bad would be on us for months. We‘d dominate press and media coverage, our press conferences would be packed, Messi would be permanently on the back pages. There would be an ocean of boiled piss.
I’m banking on our owners to think a little more strategically.

All the rumours were we wanted Kane now it's switched to Martinez/Felix, if we sign Messi, all those deals would be off , got to be.

You keep saying this but TH has explained that buying Messi is completely seperate and WONT affect our other transfer business.

Ive always suspected that we will wait a year till Kun leaves anyway

But only Barca had Messi who guarantees goals. And only Barca had players in attack worth 300-400m in today's market. Yet fucking Atalanta outscored them.
PSG?

Calm down mate. We get it that you don't want Messi because of the money and lack of goals and that one team outscored them in the European leagues

You don't need to repeat yourself- just enjoy the ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.