It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wait until the rumour eventually gets into the sky sports studios, i can just see it now, their presenters totally dismissing it with a scoff and a shake of the head, these wankers won't be able to handle it if we get Messi, neither will the press or opposition fans.

Most teams scored less than Atalanta this year

But only Barca had Messi who guarantees goals. And only Barca had players in attack worth 300-400m in today's market. Yet fucking Atalanta outscored them.

doesnt everyone hate us anyway?

I can think of no better way to deal with the hateful 8 - than to sign Messi. The whole focus and spotlight of the league - good or bad would be on us for months. We‘d dominate press and media coverage, our press conferences would be packed, Messi would be permanently on the back pages. There would be an ocean of boiled piss.

Well Real did. They sold him for 100m just at the right time and brought in a younger Eden Hazard, injuries aside, is one of the best in the world and at his peak. Compare the Ronaldo who joined Real in 2008 to the one at Juventus now. The Ronaldo they got now can’t even dribble past defenders and the Ronaldo at Real was unstoppable for ten years.
The same would happen here. Messi is past his best and we’d be paying 200m and insane wages on what’s left of this superstar.
I agree, Real are a stronger team without Ronaldo, even though Hazard has so far not lived up to his billing.

But without doubt they are a stronger all round team, and I can imagine the dressing room atmosphere is a lot calmer.

I can think of no better way to deal with the hateful 8 - than to sign Messi. The whole focus and spotlight of the league - good or bad would be on us for months. We‘d dominate press and media coverage, our press conferences would be packed, Messi would be permanently on the back pages. There would be an ocean of boiled piss.
If he came in and played like the Messi of old, IF it did not work out they would be pissing themselves.

Time to stop worrying about the Hateful 8 and start worrying about getting our title back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.