It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love all the obstacles people are posting to why we shouldn't go for Messi the best player ever haha just makes me smile.
You might enjoy seeing the links to the player and thinking about it but I bet the reality would be hugely disappointing.

City going to grounds like Bramhall Lane would see us getting beat let alone Anfield. He's too old.

You keep saying this but TH has explained that buying Messi is completely seperate and WONT affect our other transfer business.

Ive always suspected that we will wait a year till Kun leaves anyway
I understand what he said, but should we blow a large portion of that CFG money on a 33 yr old?

That CFG money is also needed for a new stadium for NYCFC, and the Etihad 100% needs a complete new roof within the next 10 years and the North stand rebuild.

We are well short in terms of our owner's requirement to win the Champions League and to regain the title we lost by 18 points this last season.

If that money is available for special signings, go and get Mbappe, Felix and the like, players who could and probably will be the next superstars and potentially give 10 years service for this club.

Messi would only sign for us because he is rightfully pissed with Barca, he would come nowhere near us if he was happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.