It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will wager we will lose one of Bernardo or Jesus (in addition to Garcia and Angelino) if Messi says he wants to leave with immediate effect.

There is a PR selling job to be done to the Barca membership and there has to be a justification based on finances and moving the club forward.

It wouldn't be a problem City picking up the 12 months he would still be owed in wages, which might also be a big consideration for Barcelona's finance department.

Not long to find out now.

Whenever I get excited about this I just wonder if a 33 year old who doesnt speak English well as far as i know, would uproot his wife and 3 young kids for 3 years to come to Cheshire.

I think they might be the biggest hurdle.

agreed - it would eb ahuge move personally for him and one I suspect will be a barrier. However he has friends here - Kun and Pep for starters.

What we have to remember also however is that he is royally pissed off with the Barca board for the smear campaign against him and rightly so

I will wager we will lose one of Bernardo or Jesus (in addition to Garcia and Angelino) if Messi says he wants to leave with immediate effect.

There is a PR selling job to be done to the Barca membership and there has to be a justification based on finances and moving the club forward.

It wouldn't be a problem City picking up the 12 months he would still be owed in wages, which might also be a big consideration for Barcelona's finance department.

For me it would be Jesus to barca then...

Bernardo's ceiling is much higher in my opinion and we will be in the transfer market for another forward to replace Kun......having Messi in the side in 12 months time means we could attract the best.

Pogba is hardly ripping up trees and has caused them one enormous headache

He has but he is also a decent player and Haaland looks like a game changer - that matters more than these perceived issues behind closed doors that never actually really seem to affect anything

Pep spoke to Mbappe and made it clear it wasn't him but City he didn't want to play for.

Haaland has a preference for United and only decided to join Dortmund because he was worried Solskjaer would not be around long enough.

They have a decent bond because he gave him his chance at Molde.

Felix didn't really go very far because of his price and preferring Madrid.

I find it very strange that Haaland should be basing a career move on the back of working with Solskjaer . Pretty sure that his managerial prowess isn't the pull for others who sign for the rags.

I'd be more gutted lost B.Silva than I was Leroy :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.