It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pfft. Never wanted Mbappe anyway.

This isn’t just sour grapes (!), but the ECL games over the last month is the first chance I’ve had to watch him properly, and though his pace is electric and he is a big bloke, his finishing, with foot or head, wasnt that incredible from what I saw.

Ok, but the media all over the world are picking something up from somebody, same story, City evaluating the costs etc.
Espn , PSG thinking about Messi, maybe for Neymar.
Someone is briefing, almost certainly Barca and Josep Maria Bartomeu in terms of Spain.
You honestly think its just been briefed or put out there in the ladt few days???

Stuff like this isn't just breaking news its done way back.

City people have known about this fir months maybe 2 years, number crunching hahaha that's even more embarrassing than the outlets ptetending to no.

They know fuckall & City will have done everything needed to make this deal happen

I would say Messi says he's going no matter what & if PSG, Inter or whoever are put in the mix it won't matter if he wants City he will get it

You listen to bullshit papers & piggy back journos then your crazy

100% while the Maguire case is going on the papers will be spouting obscene City reports about how can City pay Messi etc it will be embarrassing mate whilt little old fat head Maguire gets fuckall said

If Messi leaves then City will be at the front no matter what any fan says likes or doesnt

It's not as bad as watching your team mates sh1ting themselves as Keane walked off the pitch.

That day I was ashamed of our players.
Moot point as he isn’t coming I guess. I was ashamed too that day Pal, but if I was him I would hate United for that maybe that’s just me!

Neymar is a party boy and that's why I could never see him ever playing at City.

Messi is perhaps at a stage at his life with a young family where he can reconcile just chilling with his family in the Cheshire burbs and playing X-Box with Sergio and Otamendi.

When you have the cash we have, I dare say his family could live in London and he can helicopter to City training each day.

As a Mancunian born and bred, I find my city a pretty shabby place with a menacing underbelly.
As a fellow born and bred Manc it's with a heavy heart that I have to agree with you

Yeah sort of think that unfortunately we need Jesus more than Bernardo even though I agree he is a better prospect. We just have enough cover in midfield but not up front.

For me I would swap Jesus reluctantly, and silva never

But for the club and what messi brings, they will go with Bernardo going the other way I think :-(

Hopefully Barca are in such a state that cash alone will do it and they will do it out of respect for messi and what he has given them - oh and Garcia

The answer is just to give them Mahrez. He's good enough that they will want him. It's Barcelona, so I doubt he'd be upset and they'd double his wages.

He can only play in the same area of the pitch as Messi, and he's not the kind of pace and runner in behind you want to surround a playmaker like Messi with.

I can't see them working on a pitch together at all.

Jesus would be the perfect player for that David Villa role from Pep's Barca, the striker playing wide left and drifting into the centre as Messi pulls centre backs into midfield.

Moot point as he isn’t coming I guess. I was ashamed too that day Pal, but if I was him I would hate United for that maybe that’s just me!
Roy Keane that took him out , not United, and if it's true what Alfie said to Keane when hid did his cruciate at Elland Rd, Keane had a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.