It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neymar is a party boy and that's why I could never see him ever playing at City.

Messi is perhaps at a stage at his life with a young family where he can reconcile just chilling with his family in the Cheshire burbs and playing X-Box with Sergio and Otamendi.

When you have the cash we have, I dare say his family could live in London and he can helicopter to City training each day.

As a Mancunian born and bred, I find my city a pretty shabby place with a menacing underbelly.

Yeah, and that’s just the trams!

I see there are 2 sides to this argument so I thought I'd make a summary of the pros and cons.

+ Greatest player in history plays for Man City.
+ Scores 30 goals and gets 30 assists a season.
+ Plays the best football you're ever going to see.
+ Tends to make everyone around him play better.
+ Will probably make Pep stop doubting the side.
+ Brings in a ton of money.
+ Upsets millions of rival fans.

- People might be mean about us buying him.
- We don't know how much of someone's else's money it will cost.
Ah, but don’t you remember the 7-2 game against Southampton, when we were 6-1 up and he didn’t track back, making it 6-2 with 5 minutes to go? I know he scored the 7th but it doesn’t cover that scandal up......

Are you having a laugh?

How is this good business?

Jesus is young, not even reached his prime yet and can offer us so much more than a 33 year old Messi.

If this is true we've fucked up, massively.
Jesus does not do it for me, outstanding energy, brilliant at the high press, but as said, for me not a top class striker.

And most of his issues seem to be self doubt.

It's not as bad as watching your team mates sh1ting themselves as Keane walked off the pitch.

That day I was ashamed of our players.
I agree. Andy Morrison said similar and that would never have happened had he been on that pitch. In fact it could well have been carnage!

I wasn't doubting you TH , but Haaland seriously wanting to work with OGS .

Perhaps I am under-estimating the qualities of the smiling assasin

I wouldn’t imagine the pool of Norway’s football elite is that large tbh, so I guess it’s not a surprise that they are close in that sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.