It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I 2nd your last line, the walk from piccadily train station down to market Street is like walking past a refugee camp, it fills me with the horrors.

When I turned 13, my folks allowed me for the first time to get the 77 bus down Lloyd Street South into Town and eat at the Wimpy in Piccadilly Gardens (Where Burger King is now)

My lad turns 13 in a couple of weeks and I wouldn't let him within eight miles of our city-centre without me or his mum holding his hand tightly enough.

Over-protective? - maybe

Blind, I am certainly not!

I've told both my kids to work hard as fuck at school, chase their dreams, go see the world on their terms. I will kick both their arses if they end up in Manchester.

Who said anything about Pep, Txiki and Ferran?
So Messi is going to come on loan for 12 months, you gotta be kidding me!

I said about the 3 amigos, the state Barca are in, I could see Pep and Tixki going back there when there contracts are finished to sort out the mess.

Ferran not sure, the CFG is his baby, so could see him stay here for the long term.

When I turned 13, my folks allowed me for the first time to get the 77 bus down Lloyd Street South into Town and eat at the Wimpy in Piccadilly Gardens (Where Burger King is now)

My lad turns 13 in a couple of weeks and I wouldn't let him within eight miles of our city-centre without me or his mum holding his hand tightly enough.

Over-protective? - maybe

Blind, I am certainly not!

I've told both my kids to work hard as fuck at school, chase their dreams, go see the world on their terms. I will kick both their arses if they end up in Manchester.
That Wimpy was like a war zone, you had some balls to go in there!

Whenever I get excited about this I just wonder if a 33 year old who doesnt speak English well as far as i know, would uproot his wife and 3 young kids for 3 years to come to Cheshire.

I think they might be the biggest hurdle.
I think this is why he will stay put.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.