It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roll the stone away...

giphy.gif

A difference. We were quite happy to let them go. Silva not a guaranteed starter. And VK injury prone and fading.

Messi is probably still the best player in the world. I agree it's very mean spirited to treat him this way. But his market value is way higher than DS, Kun and VK combined. They are also in financial trouble.

I agree but VK and Silva only got to that stage of their careers/contract, because of the mutual respect between player and club. The club didn't throw a contract in front of either of them with 12 months of the previous contract to go, and say "sign that or we sell you". We could have got good transfer fees for both at one stage but the respect and trust that had built on both sides, allowed it to play out organically with both sides happy.

Contrast that with Barca and Messi. Hes been there for donkeys years, won everything there is to win and yet he feels the need to add a clause in his contracts that states he can leave for free at the end of any season. I wouldn't be happy knowing that any City player had something similar in their contract. Then on the other side you have Barca claiming its not valid despite agreeing to it, probably on the basis that they never thought Messi would enforce it.

Its all very messy (pun intended).

I have nothing constructive to say apart from
ARGDJJDKDJRBDNFKFJFJDKDJDNFNCNCKF
I'm so excited!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.