It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m pretty sure all the clubs have an agreement that they won’t sign players through this route because, as i said, it would effectively destroy the transfer market.

But surely it would be Barca who are acting in bad faith, as Messi obviously has an agreed clause, allowing him to leave at the end of a season, & they are trying to use Covid to their advantage, as the date has passed ?

TH has posted a few times saying that his contact is VERY confident that this will happen

Barca are pissed at us (no negotiatons at present) -

Messi is holding firm and not changing his mind about leaving.

IF he leaves it WILL be to us

Oh and there has been some positive movement on Koulibaly as well potentially.

any news on Johnny Evans?

Has there been any twists though? It’s pretty much been Messi to City since it began. That’s what’s giving me hope.
Well, there was the false rumour of Bartomeu resigning late last night.

Then the false translation of an Arabic retelling of an Argentine father’s rebuke of a fake audio recording just now.

And I am told a small meteor may hit the Etihad soon, destroying the CFA campus.

Not sure of the validity of those rumours, though.

True but it involves the best player in the world and already has had many twists and turns
The twists are the fingers of the oppos as they agonise and worry for their team.
The turns are the backs of oppos as this slink away mumbling into the dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.