It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won't need him because Sergio will be staying longer because of Messi. I'd say another two seasons after this one.

I hate saying it, as the little fella is truly sensational, but I don't think he has much left in the tank. And he's returning from yet another injury in his recent knee surgery. I am happy to be wrong though.

But surely it would be Barca who are acting in bad faith, as Messi obviously has an agreed clause, allowing him to leave at the end of a season, & they are trying to use Covid to their advantage, as the date has passed ?
Barcelona officials are claiming that he does not have the right to move. All we can say is that this is contentious. City will need to be absolutely sure of our legal position because the consequences of losing a legal battle are very significant (according to SSN).

I don't think Barca would want to go up against Messi so if Messi wants to go then the most likely result would be a sweetener to Barcelona?

What I think will count for a lot is that it's pretty clear to anyone watching that Barcelona are trying to hold him on a mean spirited technicality. He's honoured the spirit of the contract by sticking around and now they're trying to take advantage of the coronavirus disruption to invalidate it. It is very weak sauce. He hasn't said anything publicly yet but the Barcelona board must realise he could make things far worse for them if it comes to it. They are daft to think that they can win a PR war with him.

Barcelona officials are claiming that he does not have the right to move. All we can say is that this is contentious. City will need to be absolutely sure of our legal position because the consequences of losing a legal battle are very significant (according to SSN).

I don't think Barca would want to go up against Messi so if Messi wants to go then the most likely result would be a sweetener to Barcelona?

I think a sweetener to Barcelona would acknowledge the justice of their case, when it appears to have zero merit. I reckon it'll be all or nothing.

An absolute know fuck all bullshitter of the highest order. His slow and deliberate speaking really gets on my wick. Him and that other twat Darmesh Sheth sit there looking at their phones and say crap like "my sources are telling me.....". They are first class chancers.
And that fat jonny spare teeth wanker swanson.
Am surprised he can squeeze a word out with them huge railings sticking out of his gob.

SSN know fuck all.

SSN know fuck all.
I think their main journalists don't but they interview experts from time to time. The guy they interviewed about the transfer dispute process seemed reliable. He wasn't offering an opinion on Messi's contract but explained the dispute process which ultimately could end up at CAS...if Barca have a case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.