It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone seems to have forgotten about Aouar. My guess is he'll be one of the incomings.

And a fifth expensive signing isn't going to happen. By the time we've signed our main targets we won't have the leftover funds and there's no rush for a central attacker anyway.

Everyone seems to have forgotten about Aouar. My guess is he'll be one of the incomings.

And a fifth expensive signing isn't going to happen. By the time we've signed our main targets we won't have the leftover funds and there's no rush for a central attacker anyway.

Agree. Get what we need in this summer and spend big on one target and perhaps a squad player or two next window.

Didn’t Tolm say we were deterred by Lyon’s asking price?

Torres - signed as Sane squad replacement.
Ake - Looking like he'll be signing soon.
Left Back - ?
Silva replacement - ?
Cente Back - Koulibaly?

I'm assuming the additional transfers will be for the above positions based on players leaving and areas that need strengthening.

Thinking about Silva leaving, I do wonder if we might be in for Grealish or at least another attacking midfielder as there is a squad space available... How we would keep all of those players happy I have no idea, although if the 5 subs rule is confirmed for next season that might help a bit.

Torres
Ake
Koulibaly
Ait-Nouri
Aouar

Steffen
Luiz

That would be my guess and constitute a very good window. The Moby Dick signing is sighted every window but remains elusive. If those seven arrive/return, the odd thing will be that only Koulibaly can be considered a starter from day one. Hugely impressive squad, however.

Torres and Ake are quick, same with a target like Koulibaly. We've identified the lack of pace/physicality/energy in the squad and are moving to address the problem. We'll be a different proposition next season, fingers crossed.

Torres
Ake
Koulibaly
Ait-Nouri
Aouar

Steffen
Luiz

That would be my guess and constitute a very good window. The Moby Dick signing is sighted every window but remains elusive. If those seven arrive/return, the odd thing will be that only Koulibaly can be considered a starter from day one. Hugely impressive squad, however.

I look at your list of five there and think that really would be a great window. I cant help but think that it all hinges on that Koulibaly signing though. Take him out of that list and all of a sudden I think it becomes an average window, where we haven't really strengthened our main weakness. A top-class centre back really is a must.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.