It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do wonder if Pep would want Messi even IF he was available and wanted to come

Pep has been (wrongly) accused of only winning the champs league because of Messi. Im guessing this irks Pep at least and he may want to prove he can do everything without Messi.

Could be completely wrong and Im sure I am but you never know

he would not want to give up being captain,the main man,plus he is a twat who sulks when he can't claim goals for himself

He would be the main man as in top scorer main striker and penalty taker if he wants.
Didn’t realise he was as old as that, another reason for me to suspect it isn’t him then.

Just about to turn 27 is a great age to sign a top player. How old was Yaya?

Can’t believe anyone of sane mind would not want Kane, overworked and played through ankle knocks, a goal scoring machine with a different option for us, we would also rotate rest and nurture just like we do with Sergio, not only would he give us aerial threats and hold up play he’d be great defensively.

If it wasn't for Tim Sherwood giving him a go he wouldn't of been at Spurs for much longer and would of been playing in the Championship.

He would be the main man as in top scorer main striker and penalty taker if he wants.

Just about to turn 27 is a great age to sign a top player. How old was Yaya?
Maybe, just think if we are spending £100 mill plus it would be somebody a bit younger. Could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.