It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question is, do we need to spend any money on central defenders if we are trying to fit in one of Kane or Messi up front with Sergio ;)

Don't see Kane as miracle level personally, I wouldn't mention him in the same breath as Messi.

Therefore it's Messi.

Going betting my life savings on it. Cheers for the tip Tolm!

Thing is if it really is him I honestly think it's another John Terry situation. We get used and abused.

Your weird, you telling me at defending corners forwards don’t come back, you don’t think Kane would be better than sergio Sterling the two silvas etc. I’ve heard it all now.
Kane stands in the pen area waiting most of the time,he would drive pep mad,he would have to change and do what Sergio had to do,his ego wouldn't let him

Kane stands in the pen area waiting most of the time,he would drive pep mad,he would have to change and do what Sergio had to do,his ego wouldn't let him

very good point - Kane isnt a great team player nor will he do the pressing. Pep got Sergio to do it but thats cause he can - i dont think Kane could

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.