It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep benched him all season as he didn’t want him, then dropped him in for his first start against Salah at Anfield.

Pep is clearly a legend but he was making a point and hung Angelino out to dry that game.

Considering we had cup games he could have eased him in beforehand, it was clearly an act of stubbornness by Pep and it’s frustrating as we really could have used the lad.

He has enough to be on par with Mendy and Zinchenko at LB, and if we go to 3 at the back with wingbacks, he’d be perfect.
Yep, fucking clueless that Bald Fraud, he hadn’t got a clue which players best fit his system

Oh I'm sorry, have we put in a bid for It's Quiet yet? What's the latest?

I'm sick of coming in here thinking I'm going to find updates on a specific player.

Sorry king of the forum but this is a transfer gossip page about potential signings not a player who already plays for us thread, head over to the correct section before you put your boring self entitled megalomaniac views on here . Cheers

I don't know if this is true or not.

Where Angelino is concerned, the only thing I am sure of, is that he has not been given a fair crack of the whip at City. He has never been so bad that he has deserved to be shunted out at the 1st opportunity.

If we are not buying a new LB this Summer, I would bring Angelino back and sell Zinchenko.
He was brought back so he has had two chances,he just doesn't fit here

Sorry king of the forum but this is a transfer gossip page about potential signings not a player who already plays for us thread, head over to the correct section before you put your boring self entitled megalomaniac views on here . Cheers

Do you mean the Angelino player performance thread on the player performance forum about player performances?

He doesn't play for us. He's on loan and will possibly be sold. People are gossiping about it. Because it's a transfer gossip thread. On the transfer forum.

Pep benched him all season as he didn’t want him, then dropped him in for his first start against Salah at Anfield.

Pep is clearly a legend but he was making a point and hung Angelino out to dry that game.

Considering we had cup games he could have eased him in beforehand, it was clearly an act of stubbornness by Pep and it’s frustrating as we really could have used the lad.

He has enough to be on par with Mendy and Zinchenko at LB, and if we go to 3 at the back with wingbacks, he’d be perfect.
Got to say the decision to play him at Anfield was utterly bizarre. Even the greatest can get it very wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.