It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said earlier on here that the German league is shit?

Only got two clubs in the CL semi final (unless Barca come back from 1-4 in second half).
Because it is. If we play to our best we'll beat Bayern pretty comfortably.

We havent lost to German teams in like 10 games.

I repeat what I said, we let in TWO more than the dippers over the season, we played a far more attacking brand of football, and we had Laporte out for half the season. So ok our defence is shit and the robbing cunts defence is ace, fucking right

Our GA when the title was lost was 57% worse than theirs (and 43% worse than City during the whole of 18/19). That is why they won the title with 7 games to go. Obviously Laporte would have made a big difference but it's doubtful it would have been enough. Regardless, LFC obviously dropped in motivation after they won the title, as is always the case when a team wins it - further highlighting the unreal achievement the Centurions season was - so it's foolish to make comparisons on a full season basis when the difference at the time of the title win was so stark.

Can I just throw a grenade into proceedings?

What happens if Eric Garcia sees the game tonight, and decides he'd like to stay. Where do we think we stand as a result? All hypothetical of course.

If as has been mentioned KK is a target and is due to sign on Monday (allegedly), and with other targets, does Garcia get punted out on loan, or do we work around him?

Can I just throw a grenade into proceedings?

What happens if Eric Garcia sees the game tonight, and decides he'd like to stay. Where do we think we stand as a result? All hypothetical of course.

If as has been mentioned KK is a target and is due to sign on Monday (allegedly), and with other targets, does Garcia get punted out on loan, or do we work around him?
fuck him off. he's done here

If they can't afford £20m and they agree with having a percentage of next sale inserted in the then ok ( or even better scenario with a chance of signing Upamecano). If not then its £20M elsewhere

There is a massive difference between the 20+ million option they have and or 20 million elsewhere and 7 million even with a sell on clause.they claim they can not afford 20 + but I don’t believe them especially if they sell Upamecano they won’t have expected Angelino to do as well as he has nor banked on going this far in the champions league. Leaving aside Corona Angelino was worth 20+ last summer PSG 25 million interest and he has done better than expected in Germany. RB will pay the fee if they sell Upemcamo or in a years time after a loan

I would rather take 15- 20 now than 7 with a sell on

originally you where talking of taking 7 million then 7 million with sell on now your talking of maybe getting 20 elsewhere

There is a massive difference between the 20+ million option they have and or 20 million elsewhere and 7 million even with a sell on clause.they claim they can not afford 20 + but I don’t believe them especially if they sell Upamecano they won’t have expected Angelino to do as well as he has nor banked on going this far in the champions league. Leaving aside Corona Angelino was worth 20+ last summer PSG 25 million interest and he has done better than expected in Germany. RB will pay the fee if they sell Upemcamo or in a years time after a loan

I would rather take 15- 20 now than 7 with a sell on

originally you where talking of taking 7 million then 7 million with sell on now your talking of maybe getting 20 elsewhere

That is provided that a) he wants to stay at RB leipzig (we did mess him about by bringing him back from PSV in the first place and ended up loaning him out mid season) b) they would agree with the sell on clause. If not as you said £20+m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.