It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasn't asked for a transfer, has he?

I thought he just told the club he wouldn't be renewing his contract?

He hasn't made an official request but I believe he's said he's not renewing and he'd like to go to Barcelona.

Listening to this Kaveh Solokol twat on SSN, takes a lot for someone to be more fucking irritating than Jim White, but fuck me he makes it look easy. What a wanker. So full of shit it’s untrue.
Has he had speech lessons off Robert Peston?
An absolute know fuck all bullshitter of the highest order. His slow and deliberate speaking really gets on my wick. Him and that other twat Darmesh Sheth sit there looking at their phones and say crap like "my sources are telling me.....". They are first class chancers.

An absolute know fuck all bullshitter of the highest order. His slow and deliberate speaking really gets on my wick. Him and that other twat Darmesh Sheth sit there looking at their phones and say crap like "my sources are telling me.....". They are first class chancers.

They both get all their info off here.

The texts are from Numan confirming their erectile dysfunction drugs are in the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.