It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good bloody luck in using it, I got mine yesterday and they're awfully complicated for use by people who aren't well. I made a right mess of the biological bag and still have no idea how it's supposed to work. It tells you to take the tape off the sticky part whereupon static immediately stuck it to the wrong bit and you can't separate without tearing it.

Had to take 2 during lockdown - felt worse after I had done the swabbing!

If they are confident that the €700m clause is not valid in the last year of his contract, then the risk is minimal.

A court would decide the compensation and it would be no more than the amount of salary left on his contract, which is <€50m - so it's really not an issue whatever happens.
Sounds good then. I’m on board :)

Some propaganda sites still saying he is staying smh
Some Spanish sports site Sphera Sports claiming that the announcement is that he is staying. No time to wait for the actual announcement just wanna be first.

I had to google him too. Apparently he lived in Stockport so must be a City fan then. It can't be him in the ad though, unless he was remarkably developed for his age, I think @not my fault! is pulling our legs.
Monaghan is a red and he’d be about five when that advert came out! Some of my in laws were at school with him

Some Spanish sports site Sphera Sports claiming that the announcement is that he is staying. No time to wait for the actual announcement just wanna be first.
Yup, was referring to that only.... Didn't want to post it here

I have no nails left already not sure I can take much more of this! Tolmie I really hope you are right on this one (totally understand it’s complex and things are changing all the time). Think I will log off and check back later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.