It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a family man as are many on here I couldn't help but feel sad to hear how is eldest son begged him to not move to a new country and not change schools. These issues are sometimes forgotton and taken for granted amongst all football fans.

Personally, if I had all the money like he has and achieved what he has achieved then to upset my kids like that would be too difficult to do, just for a fresh challenge.

Then again I am a soft arse.
So he's never leaving Spain?

I wonder if Tolmie's source had any idea about Messi doing this interview with goal.com about him staying. This must have been done at least 1-2 days ago. Did Messi camp let City people know of this or kept us in the dark too.

Really hoped earlier that Jorge Messi arrival will make this saga go in our way, but opposite happened.

Tolmie mentioned a video as did Billyshears. City were aware of it. It isn't really a surprise Barca want to fight for a fee. He is such a valuable asset it wasn't likely to be easy to get him that way. I don't think it is over but I am always optimistic on these things. Even if we were 3 down at halftime with a man sent off I would believe we could win 4-3.

Ah well not to worry.

With or without Messi we're still the best team in Manchester.

The only team in Manchester I might add.

Correct. If it doesn’t happen, I’ll be nowhere near as gutted as I was when Kaka didn’t sign. Or Ronaldinho the summer before. That’s one saga that many fans appear to have forgotten about but I seem to remember that one being a serious megathread on here.

I nodded off for an hour earlier and woke up absolutely drenched in sweat (I'm waiting on a Covid result) and feeling a bit surreal. I came down having missed the latest developments, having read some of the comments on here I'm even more confused. At least Tolmie still seems semi-confident.
Tolmie has a semi you say?

tenor.gif

P.S. Hope you begin feeling better very soon!

How can that be true? Someone will be getting him on a free this time next year.
How can he leave next year unless Barca have a shit season all-round he hasn't moved now because the family were put 1st, kids & wife crying dont go dont go, new schools and all

Only be the same again next year

Nope for me it was now or never, he now stays & only a long shot he goes to NYC to finish his football

Only chance of UK is on loan during MLS break just like Frank Lampard??

I didn't get his dads statement then this

There has been a major cock up on Messi's side imo its proved fuckall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.