It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Tolmie, is this your own view? Or have you heard that Messi actually still wants to leave Barca this Summer and come to us?
He said it himself in the video today that he still wants to leave, but the only ways out are impossible I.e. 700m buyout or take Barca to court.

Fair point but I do still challenge anyone to look their kids and mrs in the faces and tell them they are moving away from friends and family because dad has got a new job for 2 years and see them break down and have no regrets
Fwiw, armed forces families do it all the time. And for a hell of a lot less money than Señora Messi has at her disposal.

I did get excited thinking it might happen but lets remember we've a little wing wizard to get behind we signed for 20m. Up the blues

I honestly think if we made a decent offer it would be rejected and we would end up looking stupid. This twat doesn’t care about the future of Barça he cares more about point scoring. if he acted in the business interests of Barça he would be negotiating for the best deal instead of threatening players with litigation. I don’t trust him at all and I hope we walk away.

this is the problem. Anything after this next season is not his problem and he’ll consider messi not leaving under his tenure a victory. The next president will have a shit bomb going off while Bart rides off into the sunset.

I did get excited thinking it might happen but lets remember we've a little wing wizard to get behind we signed for 20m. Up the blues

I noticed ssn are reporting it as £37m on there graphics, it's funny because Havertz deal to Chelsea is reported as £71m.

My take on this is that the barto corruption news and then the jorge contract statement message were the final plays of our hand in a game of poker, hoping it would force barca into a weak position in which it which it would concede losing messi in some sort of deal, when this backfired and then barca and la liga dug their heels in it was then down to messi himself to force a move (i.e.via the courts) or stay put, i dont blame messi at all as i think he really wants to join us but he loves barca too much to end it in a messy divorce, i think he probably even filmed two video interviews depending on the outcome as @tolmie's hairdoo eluded to.

If his wife and kids loved him and respected all he’s done for them, they’d support his wish to move for a few years.
We’ve been hoodwinked. Pep and the Spafia have been totally done over here and it’s distracted us from signing those quality players Chelsea have bought up.
For me this ends the final point of the Spafia being here, there is no Barcelona left that we’d want here now. Move them on, change direction. Right now it also feels like Pep can go. Does Messi respect Pep so much that he calls him personally and begs to join, but all along it’s just a game? Fuck you Lionel.
This season is going to be very flat. we’re weaker with Dave and Leroy leaving & we haven’t bought anyone to inspire the squad to push on to more.

If his wife and kids loved him and respected all he’s done for them, they’d support his wish to move for a few years.
We’ve been hoodwinked. Pep and the Spafia have been totally done over here and it’s distracted us from signing those quality players Chelsea have bought up.
For me this ends the final point of the Spafia being here, there is no Barcelona left that we’d want here now. Move them on, change direction. Right now it also feels like Pep can go. Does Messi respect Pep so much that he calls him personally and begs to join, but all along it’s just a game? Fuck you Lionel.
This season is going to be very flat. we’re weaker with Dave and Leroy leaving & we haven’t bought anyone to inspire the squad to push on to more.

window has another month yet so a lot can happen, we have two good acquisitions already with more to come , but i grant you chelsea have first dibs with their signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.