It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also why the drama with Jorge coming over from Argentina?...all to send an email rebuffing the €700 release clause.

If tolmie source was correct today(Abu Dhabi go)and the messi interview had already been recorded prior then why would the source give the green light?

You telling me Pep,City,Tixi, Khaldoon etc did not know the interview was going to be released and the content? No way has this been a u-turn in the space of 24 hrs.

Maybe I am reading to much into this but that would be shitting all over his reputation.

I stand by he wants out. City need to go and smash up Barcelona until he is free. We are so close to taking him and his family back to Manchester(whether they want to or not) go to the mattress city.

Players change their minds all the time. Look wat happened to dirty Sanchez and the rags. Poor git thought he was signing for city lol

Last edited:
Imagine, say, you’d caught your missus shagging a bloke from work (not me btw. I’d never catch her at it for a start...)
Then she graciously decides to stay ‘for the sake of the kids’
You know that marriage is irreparably fucked. Whatever you say in public, it’s broken beyond repair and there’s nothing can save it. Doomed. It can’t be fixed.
Like I said, it’s a long time until October 5

Barcelona aren't going to do any business with us with their current President in charge. The only chance if he is suddenly removed from office in the next month (no chance of that happening until March)

if he was happy to stay he wouldn’t of slagged off the hierarchy at the club. He would of towed the party line and said ‘everything had been resolved and looked forward to the new season’. He has kept it in peoples heads that he’s not there through choice. It’s down to us to get involved and offer a fee. Problem is that after next season Barca isnt Bart’s problem and he won’t have to deal with the fall out. Perhaps if we sign him in January to a pre contract Barca will tell him to go on loan so they can actually focus on football instead of the messi show. That may be to adult of them tbf

Too much legal wrangling for Messi to kick up a real stink and demand an quick exit.

His family don't seem that convinced with the move going off the interview
Yeah his wife has been living in a vacuum for the last 6 weeks, cop out bud.

Enjoyed the ride Tolmie has been spot on but for people to suggest this interview is all part of the plan......when he was expected to be on a plane to Manchester tonight just beggars belief.

Yeah his wife has been living in a vacuum for the last 6 weeks, cop out bud.

Enjoyed the ride Tolmie has been spot on but for people to suggest this interview is all part of the plan......when he was expected to be on a plane to Manchester tonight just beggars belief.

Still not worth the risk to move another culture for two years and who will defintely struggle to adapt despite the familarity. Pep didn't move to us straight away and spent some time in America to help adapt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.