It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up to you, this is a football forum.

I wish the guy a speedy recovery, but after reading a lot about the gentleman, he is a very unpleasant individual , whom I would not like my club to deal with.

I think your the one who needs to chill out.

I hope he fully recovers but feels like shit in the meantime.

Some of the flapping on here is embarrassing, assuming, just because we’re not informed of every move they do in The Sun, that a highly experienced and driven management team are doing nothing or having a mare. Four weeks of transfer window left, let’s just judge at the end instead of knicker wetting now.
Because of the Covid situation and financial effects, this window is like no other, and I’m sure that we’re more proactive than most in terms of buying right now. It’s just not easy negotiating or selling on in this climate.

Some of the flapping on here is embarrassing, assuming, just because we’re not informed of every move they do in The Sun, that a highly experienced and driven management team are doing nothing or having a mare. Four weeks of transfer window left, let’s just judge at the end instead of knicker wetting now.
Because of the Covid situation and financial effects, this window is like no other, and I’m sure that we’re more proactive than most in terms of buying right now. It’s just not easy negotiating or selling on in this climate.

Being as you have been a member on here for as long as I have,is this any different to previous years transfer window threads ?

I'm actually surprised to see your name attached to this bud, TH s posts are usually very clear whether it's his opinion or not.

Personally I don't need to be spoon fed information and would rather sit back and consider the info as it comes. A lot of the really needy ones (not directed at you) are from the modern generation who need their hands holding all the time and being told what to think, preferably by instant social media.

lol, “the modern generation”

I’m surprised you’ve not had an “ok boomer” response from anyone yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.