It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
For conspiracy theorists like myself, if this is Bartomeu up to his usual tricks of leaking info to the media, this could be seen as Barca paving the way for accepting a large fee for Messi in order to get them out of financial difficulties...

Bartomeu didn't let Messi go for free and it was played out very publicly. If he now gets a huge transfer fee for a player who wants out and whose contract expires in 12 months, he can spin that in his favour. He'll state that it pays off debts and can be reinvested in the squad.

I know I'm in the minority of thinking that we might still bid for Messi in this window, but I can't help but think he still wants to leave, we haven't distanced ourselves from it and Barca need the money (and want Garcia). It'll be interesting to see what other stories keep coming out of Barca in the next few weeks.

So when are we guessing an announcement.. of any kind will next come from City? When is Peps pre match presser? Do we think there will be any incoming before the game on Monday? I am sort of fascinated by this window.. and a bit excited and a bit perplexed.. c’mon Txiki, C’mon City!!

Bartomeu hates Soriano, this wont happen. Selling Messi to Soriano would be embarrassing for him personally. Soriano is part of the Laporta camp and Barto Rosell apologist.

IMO due to his ego, he would rather let Messi go on free than sell

Bartomeu hates Soriano, this wont happen. Selling Messi to Soriano would be embarrassing for him personally. Soriano is part of the Laporta camp and Barto Rosell apologist.

IMO due to his ego, he would rather let Messi go on free than sell
Barto's legacy is already trashed he probably will let Messi walk on a free so in his own head he believes he ruined another year of the greatest players career as some sort of stand against Messi going against him.

if you were one of us you would know the players have been back in stage for a week,why do you persist with your crap
I suspect it's because he thinks his constant wumming is a bit of a giggle for his mates over at the caf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.