It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this effort, will their be any outcome? @FCBarca

There will be an outcome, just whether it is the one most of us want which is the ousting of Bartomeu. It's remarkable (if not consistent) that MD & Sport have not reported on the motion of censure & pending vote of confidence at all - as I remarked yesterday, most socis weren't even aware a motion was ongoing. Advantage of using your propaganda arm well

I suspect the first thing Barto et al will do is challenge the veracity of signatures which is why the group who have sponsored the motion are pushing to continue collecting signatures until 6pm today to mitigate scenarios where the club try to challenge the tally of signatures. Then the vote will be called and socis will have to be informed, date organized etc. while I am sure Grupo Godo will be working tirelessly to protect their benefactors by painting as positive a picture of Bartomeu as possible in the run up

Tide is turning, hopefully - I am excited but cautious

Why do some posters on here take Twitter as the truth? It's the worst social media platform going. Tweets about our transfer dealings are 99% bullshit on there. They literally change on an hourly basis.

Fucking hell I'd rather have clubcall back

Why do some posters on here take Twitter as the truth? It's the worst social media platform going. Tweets about our transfer dealings are 99% bullshit on there. They literally change on an hourly basis.

They take is as the truth when there is a negative angle.

You’re following the wrong people then. Plenty of reliable sources on there. Each club/league has it’s sources to keep an eye on more than others. Twitter is a platform, just as this forum is one. The reliability of it depends on your own judgements on who to listen to. If you listen to Ezzy instead of tolmie then that’s on the reader, not the platform!

You’re following the wrong people then. Plenty of reliable sources on there. Each club/league has it’s sources to keep an eye on more than others. Twitter is a platform, just as this forum is one. The reliability of it depends on your own judgements on who to listen to. If you listen to Ezzy instead of tolmie then that’s on the reader, not the platform!

I still believe in Ezzy - I got excited for a couple of days and that'll do me now I'm in my fifties!

Sounds like we’ve been proper played by them here. Thought they couldn’t afford Angeliño this season because of Covid hence why we’ve let them put off paying us for a year?
We get had over by most clubs, buyers and sellers.

Our negotiation skills are going backwards.

You think.
I do, we have always been a very poor selling club.

Some of our buying was clever , well thought out, but we seem to be losing that ability.

The chase for a CB over the last 18 months is appalling, a few days from the start of the season and we seem to be no nearer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.