It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt we will be getting both JK and KK mate?
Who knows mate, shift the wages of Stones and Otamendi plus get some fees for them and it might make sense.

We have 60/70m in the budget for a CB so lets say we buy Kounde with that, we get 20m for Stones and Otamendi (probably more but you never know) then we bid 50m for Koulibaly. So KK is in the door for 30m.

There’s a difference between ambition and brattish over the top wailing. Nobody is perfect every season but there is only 1 club finished top 4 for all of the last 10 seasons. I fucking love the football we play, the trophies we win, and of course I’d like to win them all, but we can’t. The level of cuntishness from many of the posters is a disgrace. Although of course it warms my heart to know that they know more about managing a team and a club than Pep, Txikki and Feran do. Makes me fucking sick tbh

Apply that logic to politics then.

Are you a Labour fan? Tory fan?

If you are a Labour fan, haven't you ever sat there and slagged Boris and the rest of the Tory party off like mad? Calling them all the names under the sun in the process.

But then again... using the same logic... i could say they are more qualified than you to make a decision so you should not have an opinion to criticise them. Am i being fair here? Would you agree?

This season we'll lose Otamendi and Fernandinho will hopefully be no more than a squad player.

We're left with: Stones, Garcia, Laporte and Ake with Harwood-Bellis coming through.

Look closer and Stones lost the confidence of his manager last season, whilst Garcia wants to sign for Barcelona. Therefore many blues will conclude we need a 2nd central defender.

Stones is key but, of course, there is also some talk about addition. Good if it happens but we are fine, regardless.

You don’t think we are trying to improve? You’re a soft **** who had done nothing but whinge since you joined the forum so forgive me for not giving a fuck what you think.

Whinge?

I replied to your post because I think it’s fair some people here are asking for improvements looking at what our competition are doing.

One or two flappers here sure, but I’d say most views on our transfer window are legitimate and we all have the rights to discuss them without someone saying ”oh panic flappers on here. 300 years ago we were in division 17 so everyone stfu”. Nobody cares, we’re here now and it’s a different reality.

Don’t flatter yourself thinking I care what you think. Your rude macho-style doesn’t impress me for one bit, you’re just causing a bad atmosphere.

I wasn’t aware it’s allowed on here to be this rude to a fellow blue, but since it seems OK because your post hasn’t been removed: then fuck off you rude ****.

Ironically, this is not how actual negotiations work. What you're describing is called retrading. People hate it and if you do it they don't work with you in the future.

That holds except for something as valuable and in such short supply as talent like Koulibaly. We hate what Napoli did with Jorginho and yet here we are negotiating with them again.

Whinge?

I replied to your post because I think it’s fair some people here are asking for improvements looking at what our competition are doing.

One or two flappers here sure, but I’d say most views on our transfer window are legitimate and we all have the rights to discuss them without someone saying ”oh panic flappers on here. 300 years ago we were in division 17 so everyone stfu”. Nobody cares, we’re here now and it’s a different reality.

Don’t flatter yourself thinking I care what you think. Your rude macho-style doesn’t impress me for one bit, you’re just causing a bad atmosphere.

I wasn’t aware it’s allowed on here to be this rude to a fellow blue, but since it seems OK because your post hasn’t been removed: then fuck off you rude ****.
At least you didn’t mention John Stones so that’s a plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.