It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intrigued to see how we get on against Wolves. Lots of negative blues. Liverpool have strengthened well. Their full backs were looking a bit blown out but with Thiago they have someone who can play the killer pass from midfield. Keita should kick on too and Henderson, Fabinho and Wijnaldum are a settled three. They've got some options in the forward areas now too.

However, we are still a quality side. We need key players to step up in terms of leadership and Bernardo to be the player of old. Jesus, Rodri, Cancelo hopefully all get better and Foden hopefully answers our concerns in terms of energy in the middle.

We have lots of good young players like Doyle who I hope gets some more game time to challenge Gundogan. Got an excellent passing range and can run.

I am excited for the new campaign. I think Ake will do a great job and if we can sign another CB then even better.

Just want to say for when there was an argument on Kane here a lot of posters were saying Kane is not a creator lol. Go watch all the assists vs Southampton today brilliant crosses and passes

Waste of time talking about Kane as a possible Aguero replacement we ain’t playing what Levy would want at least 150m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.