It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
It actually makes me sad and angry in equal measure.

I suspect that even if he won't say it, he has lost some respect for Barcelona as a club, irrespective of their dick president.

Our fans would be taking to the streets if our club had done this to Vinny, Dave or Sergio.
Absolute disgrace how the club have treated him. He deserves a lot better.

I suspect that even if he won't say it, he has lost some respect for Barcelona as a club, irrespective of their dick president.

Our fans would be taking to the streets if our club had done this to Vinny, Dave or Sergio.

Its truly is awful from them. Some of the fans saying “he has a contract“.The club should be communicating with messi to let him leave and appear compliant as respect for their greatest ever player.

Any indication from city with attractive package bratty boy might be interested?

David Silva is on for Real Sociedad who are playing Real Madrid. Came on around 60', now 70' if anyone wishes to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.