It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way! A journalist got something wrong. Ffs this is the worst attitude to have to any ITKS or journalists. Transfers are complicated matters.

Tolmie gets heaps wrong on the regular and all our top tier sources get things wrong on the regular. Shit happens.

Only thing guaranteed is the player holding the shirt. If thats all you care about then you shouldn't be on the transfer forum. The fact remains Sam Lee is one of our most trusted journalists when it comes to transfers.
sam lee was on here, pretending to be a blue until someone called him something or other and he lost it completely haha, i reckon you and the other person catalyst are journalists from the whatsapp group

Sam Lee is still our most reliable source, despite him not having as much info as he used to when he was at Goal

Definitely. He’s hesitant to report transfers now because of the shite he got from the Sanchez and Alves deals and the way they fell through. He quadruple checks any names he gets and ends up getting beaten to the headlines by others who aren’t so restrained. His fuck up with the outcome of the CL ban has reinforced people’s opinion that he isn’t a reliable journo but he is actually pretty well placed.

He’s a good guy as well, it’s a shame he gets so much shit.

*awaits “Hi Sam” responses*

sam lee was on here, pretending to be a blue until someone called him something or other and he lost it completely haha, i reckon you and the other person catalyst are journalists from the whatsapp group

Sigh...do you wear a tinfoil hat as well?

This has just reminded me of that post, had me laughing for ages, proper lost it! LOL

Sam was adamant the messi interview was gonna be bad news for City. But then again he used to work for goal , who the interview was with. He feeds on scraps I think from others
That’s all any journo or ITK does. They might get the odd decent crumb but not a single one has tabs on City across any given transfer window. And that’s because the club tends neither to brief nor leak info prematurely, particularly during sensitive negotiations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.