It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely. He’s hesitant to report transfers now because of the shite he got from the Sanchez and Alves deals and the way they fell through. He quadruple checks any names he gets and ends up getting beaten to the headlines by others who aren’t so restrained. His fuck up with the outcome of the CL ban has reinforced people’s opinion that he isn’t a reliable journo but he is actually pretty well placed.

He’s a good guy as well, it’s a shame he gets so much shit.

*awaits “Hi Sam” responses*
Totally agree mate, I enjoy listening to him on the city related podcasts as well. Sound fella.

The fact that he reports 'sources' but then posts that it may or may not happen. He's blaggin' it and has for awhile.
And that is always the case? Just as sources as Alexis Sanchez and Dani Alves was all but done and it still didn't happen, same with Jorginho. He can't just say I swear it'll happen, he's a journo lol

And that is always the case? Just as sources as Alexis Sanchez and Dani Alves was all but done and it still didn't happen, same with Jorginho. He can't just say I swear it'll happen, he's a journo lol
Pretty much every 'exclusive' he posts now, yes.

sam lee was on here, pretending to be a blue until someone called him something or other and he lost it completely haha, i reckon you and the other person catalyst are journalists from the whatsapp group
What a wild claim. That would make you.. as they say Tier something ITK ;)

Totally agree mate, I enjoy listening to him on the city related podcasts as well. Sound fella.
I don't get this 'sound fella' or 'he's a good lad' stuff, what's his personality got to do with his job which should be reporting actual news (preferably backed up by facts)?

I'd like to think if Sam was going to post on here he'd do so under his own name and fight his corner in a professional manner. If Stuart Brennan can then there's no reason Sam can't.
Maybe he isn't that arsed what some blues think of him?
Personally I'd happily sign up to the biggest forum of the team I covered.

I don't get this 'sound fella' or 'he's a good lad' stuff, what's his personality got to do with his job which should be reporting actual news (preferably backed up by facts)?

That's the point. He doesn't report anything other than the facts which is why he doesn't have much.

Would you honestly prefer chancers like Pedulla and that weirdo who reported on the Sanchez deal who are willing to make up and guess whatever as long as it gets the clicks? I wouldn't.

Sam's job is about a lot more than transfer rumours anyway, which sets him apart from most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.