It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the prospect of no fans in stadia this season I think it would be safe to say there is nothing in the piggy bank, unless some club wants to buy Stones, Garcia, or Otamendi. The players here already under contract have every right to stay where they are.
So you may well be wrong

Hardly any of our income is from matchday though. It's all TV deals, sponsors and CL handouts isn't it. We should still be able to spend what we need to.

Lazio seem quite keen on Otamendi yet we are just basing it on the chance that Sevilla accept him in a deal. Not sure how a player like him is still at the club when he has been needed gone since last summer.
Maybe because he has a contract and is happy in the area and is happy to stay

Hardly any of our income is from matchday though. It's all TV deals, sponsors and CL handouts isn't it. We should still be able to spend what we need to.
Hardly any is an understatement, £650 for me. × 40000 x other revenue. × how sponsorship and investment will be hit ,we are not immune.

When the club releases the next financial results you will see how much this shitbag of a pandemic has affected our club. It will put us in more debt and a loan will be needed.
I am not saying we are in the worst position, that would be far from the truth, but it is a concern and the club must be looking at the worst case scenario, all businesses will be.
What i said was we have the numbers at centre back, and unless some go out, and i don't see clubs queuing up for them, we will not be signing one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.