It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
So our best bet is to stop fucking about in front of goal & score otherwise the counter will carry on & sting us like a bad wasp

We miss far to many chances when dominating only to get punished

When that happens our heads drop & the players just get deflated after basically taking the piss

We need to either find a new Aguero or change how we play
A-fucking-men.

Was just a theory as to why City need to be moving Zin out in spite of the wiggle room on quota.

Suppose it could be Messi in January!
Think we can put the Messi thing to bed, sadly.
Would still love it to happen but I'm not sure it will now. He's making all the right noises that Barcelona want to hear and whilst I wouldn't expect him to badmouth them for the next few months I'd also rather he not be speaking glowingly about them and kept his head down until January if it was still a case of him coming here.

One thing Mendy has done apart from the social media posts, is i guess City are now know as the Shark team. Ruben Dias in his instagram post put the shark emoji and young players that are joining us are calling us shark team as well. guess that nickname has stuck.

If Alaba didn't want England a month or so ago then I can't see him saying yes now.

Think we've left it too late to properly scout a LB or any other player for that matter.

In recent times have City every tried to beat the clock and bring in a player? Most of our business is usually done way ahead of time, as it should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.