It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently BBC radio Manchester have reported that there will no more signings. Not sure whether they are reliable but that’s what they have reported
How dare they just throw statements out there like ‘there will be no more signings’? A broken clock is right twice a day. They need to stop being negative.

Maybe the right way is why our recruitment isn't up to scratch right now?
If we did to Haaland what you think Bayern will do, I'd be more than ok with that. A bit ruthless, gaining an edge.
Fine, but before we do that we need to know what Haaland would do first, because in the end Haaland will go where he, or his agent, wants to go. Same with Mbappe, If he want Madrid that’s where he’ll go. The players have the power, at least those sort of players.

Fine, but before we do that we need to know what Haaland would do first, because in the end Haaland will go where he, or his agent, wants to go. Same with Mbappe, If he want Madrid that’s where he’ll go. The players have the power, at least those sort of players.
What if he came, won a couple if leagues, a Champions League them moved on? It's fine being able to say we've never sold our best players and they've stayed loyal, but they're now coming to the end of their time here. Maybe now it's time to start moving on and signing the elite who stay at a club 3 or 4 seasons then move on to other elite clubs.

What if he came, won a couple if leagues, a Champions League them moved on? It's fine being able to say we've never sold our best players and they've stayed loyal, but they're now coming to the end of their time here. Maybe now it's time to start moving on and signing the elite who stay at a club 3 or 4 seasons then move on to other elite clubs.
All well and good, if he wants to come, go get him. We’re led to beleive like Mbappe he doesn’t. But neither you, me or anyone else here knows one way or another.
We thought we weren’t interested in Werner , turns out we were but he turned us down for Chelsea. It’s very easy to write down on here get this player and that, the reality is far more complicated and some things like geography out of our control.

All well and good, if he wants to come, go get him. We’re led to beleive like Mbappe he doesn’t. But neither you, me or anyone else here knows one way or another.
We thought we weren’t interested in Werner , turns out we were but he turned us down for Chelsea. It’s very easy to write down on here get this player and that, the reality is far more complicated and some things like geography out of our control.
No I get that, but our recruitment seems to be more about not breaking the bank to land players, bar that bizarre outlay we would have done for 33 year old Lionel Messi.

Not that I particulary care either way if he did or didn't , but liepzig named the teams that enquired for Werner and never mentioned us.

It was our old friends Bild who put out the story he snubbed us, repeated then by those british bastions of truth the sun and metro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.