It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I agree with the valuation, there is absolutely no chance they will let Kane go for £100m

Can see us playing the season without a new striker tbh, despite us telling Aguero otherwise in March

Although I agree with the valuation, there is absolutely no chance they will let Kane go for £100m

Can see us playing the season without a new striker tbh, despite us telling Aguero otherwise in March

We can say goodbye to the title or finally winning the CL if that’s the case. We got away with it in the league this season but can’t rely on that again. We miss too many chances.

Last edited:
We tried to get Ake the season before. We had plenty of time to change our mind. He was a longer term target, just like Dias was, not a knee jerk panic buy. Different level players for different roles. If Dias hadn't had the season like the last one, we'd be hearing the same panic buy 4th choice clains for him too.
Fair enough,while a good player,i just don't think he is anything special,and for that reason,coupled with the fee,i have always thought him a strange buy.

Fair enough,while a good player,i just don't think he is anything special,and for that reason,coupled with the fee,i have always thought him a strange buy.
I think the club thought Stones will go last summer,so that's why we sign Ake and club see him as versatile player also homegrown left footed and have a lot of premier league experience.

We can say goodbye to the title or finally winning the CL if that’s the case. We got away with it in the league this season bit can’t rely on that again. We miss too many chances.
The chairman said on video that Sergio will be replaced. Unless the ‘false 9 only’ nutters are calling him a liar then I think we can relax and assume they are working on something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.