It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think its shocking that a majority of professional footballers cannot use both feet to shoot, pass or cross ball .
Didnt do me any harm has a kid hitting a ball against a wall with my dodgy leg until i mastered it .
Shame for cigs ,booze ,the girls & partying that got in the way during late teens or i maybe of played for roy of the rovers at Melchester rovers . lol !
I'd imagine that they could all absolutely embarrass all of us even if they were just allowed to use their "wrong" foot. It's surely the standard/speed they're playing at - after all matches are full of crosses being blocked, cleared, or inaccurate from Premier League players who are using the correct foot :)

I'd imagine that they could all absolutely embarrass all of us even if they were just allowed to use their "wrong" foot. It's surely the standard/speed they're playing at - after all matches are full of crosses being blocked, cleared, or inaccurate from Premier League players who are using the correct foot :)

Exactly mate. The problem they have is they're playing against people who are also absolutely incredible.

I'd love to play 5 mins of a PL game on the pitch just to understand the speed of it. Absolutely unfathomable compared to the Sunday league I play in.

Exactly. Messi is calling the shots, so it still beggars belief he is playing right now with no contract already sorted at Barca.

It only makes sense if he has decided to join another club on July 1 or agrees to a Barca extension prior to it.

Doesn't sound as though Barca have certainty.

That Joan Gamper invite really is a weird one.

Maybe a testimonial/goodbye game?

It's back on people!!!

Absolutely no chance. No chance at all, whatsoever

There's no chance of it happening anyway, nevermind at half the price levy wants plus a castoff of ours

It's fantasy. This is all complete and utter fantasy
How the hell do you know that? Spurs can't afford to pay a new manager, they need cash and the only way of getting that is by selling Kane. Levy is a businessman, an accountant and although he drives a hard bargain he will ultimately negotiate. £70m up front is MASSIVE money, most big transfers have installments etc so getting the bulk of the cash up front, with bonuses later isn't as far away from the sweet spot as you might think. Kane's farewell to the spuds fans was clear and planned, you don't do that if there hasn't been some dialogue and agreement to leave prior to the end of the season.

Ha ha love this place someone said they counted the passes Laporte played to the RB ??LOL
Someone will have done as it will be their job to analyse the pattern of build up.

Someone else will have read the published data and posted about it on here.

Some fans are more interested in tactics than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.