It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously nobody would provide them balls like David however he gets played through ahead of the defender many times. Cuts back 99% of the time which then puts him in a worse position or allows the defender to easily dispossess him as he’s so predictable now. He doesn’t need anybody to up his game, he needs to find some confidence
For sure, but David played it so he could forget about the defender. Now he has to beat the fullback and he finds it difficult as he has to check back.

David made the fullback irrelevant

If Arsenal had won the Europa League and thus had Champions League football, I wonder if he would've considered a move there. A move back to London with a coach that is credited with massively improving his game may have appealed to him. But that's a non-starter now anyway as they didn't win the EL. Similarly, I think Spurs could have been an option if they had Champions League football and for the London factor. That leaves Chelsea as the only PL club I think he'd be interested in but the problem is they're not going to be interested.

stunned-silence-gif-3.gif

I agree. Baffled city value Grealish higher than Sancho.
No, Villa value Grealish and do not consider him for sale so place a ridiculous value. Same as with Sancho last year, but now that he's ready to be sold, the price is still high, although fixed at £80m. Not sure why people always argue on whether 'x player is worth __' redundant argument.

I'm of the opinion if Haaland is unavailable and the choice is Kane or Lukaku we'd be better off buying Lukaku. Not sure if that's where it may end up but feel if that's the case I'd buy Romelu as he's a bit cheaper and has a great connection/link up with Kev.

We’re waiting for Messi to tell us if he is joining. Nothing will happen until then. That’s my guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.