It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was a story from the same guy like 1 week ago maybe, as much as we wanna believe this and hope it’s true of course!

City Chief has become one of the worst City aggregators, posting fabricated out of context ‘stories’ - noticed they don’t even post parts of certain rumours in order now and link different parts of the article to make the post better that are not even related.

fwiw I think there’s a reason why City Report / Xtra don’t post this kinda bs...

yep blocked city Chief weeks ago

Haaland and Sancho are not leaving in the same window and Sancho is heading to the red shite so forget about it.

Also 110mil euros don’t make me laugh, they wouldn’t stop laughing till Christmas at an offer like that.

Haaland and Sancho are not leaving in the same window and Sancho is heading to the red shite so forget about it.

Also 110mil euros don’t make me laugh, they wouldn’t stop laughing till Christmas at an offer like that.

depends if united up their bid. Sent a second one of 75 mil and Dortmund still not ready to accept.

This was a story from the same guy like 1 week ago maybe, as much as we wanna believe this and hope it’s true of course!

City Chief has become one of the worst City aggregators, posting fabricated out of context ‘stories’ - noticed they don’t even post parts of certain rumours in order now and link different parts of the article to make the post better that are not even related.

fwiw I think there’s a reason why City Report / Xtra don’t post this kinda bs...

City Chief always been a bit dodgy although I've never unfollowed.

You have to be careful what to believe regardless and it bears reiterating that well sourced stories from reputable outlets / persons can still come to nought.

I guess it is probably safe to say that City are trying to do the little incoming business that they want to do very quietly.

I truly hope that a combination of Levy and Harry's recent no shows will have at least raised big question marks over any pursuit of HK and maybe persuaded them that going hell for leather for EH would be a better bet, maybe even if it means waiting until next summer (cue howls of anguish and derision over the decision to let SKA go). Not by the way that I think Kane should be judged on two games: he did produce 30 goals and 18 assists in the preceding 55 appearances.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. In this COVID-19 world I don’t reckon anybody will be spending over £100 million on a player. I’ll be amazed if any club is demented enough to part with that level of cash. The Euro’s are masking what will eventually be a depressed market once the tournament is over. Clubs who are desperate to offload and players desperate to leave will mean some very creative deals. Clubs who are losing “stars” will find their replacements will be cheaper.

Says who?

If a big offer goes in for Haaland he goes, end of story.

Next summer Dortmund will get considerably less, they won't let that happen.

Correct. They won’t stop laughing at somebody prepared to pay £110 million on a player unproven at the top level in a depressed market. The Scum are talking more realistic levels at £75 million for Sancho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.