It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a big game player
As someone who often slags pep off for not taking the big games v United seriously enough I would suggest you take a look at Kane’s record v arsenal. Aside from the 2 finals he has played in for spurs I’m assuming you see their derby against arsenal as the next biggest games he has played just the same way you view the Manchester derby as a huge must win game?

To save you time from looking his record against arsenal is below:

Played 15 times scored 11 goals. Not bad for a player who never turns up in the big games I guess

As someone who often slags pep off for not taking the big games v United seriously enough I would suggest you take a look at Kane’s record v arsenal. Aside from the 2 finals he has played in for spurs I’m assuming you see their derby against arsenal as the next biggest games he has played just the same way you view the Manchester derby as a huge must win game?

Played 15 times scored 11 goals. Not bad for a player who never turns up in the big games I guess
Tjat is a game where the two sides are on a par , not a big game in the true sense, you dont see him making an impression when he plays us , we are a big game

The bid is unlikely to be £100m plus either Jesus, Laporte or Sterling. I assume those players do not have the same value in which case our offer would be of different amounts.

Harry Kane isn’t a big game player.

Don’t waste your time.

This is what annoys me the most, that 3 million people are gullible enough to think a 28 year old brat who worked for 2 years at Sky Italia is somehow the most connected man in football.

There was another popular Italian 'journalist' on Twitter the other year, Tancredi, no?

People have to realise, in Italy and Spain, football gossip has been an industry in itself.

It's why we see a constant 'news' cycle out of Barca and Madrid, they have designated papers and outlets just to cover these clubs.

Same in Italy - they have to manufacture stuff simply to keep up with that demand - even when the season is over from a domestic point of view.

Romano is the very worst kind of reporter - he makes the story about himself because he needs to maintain his brand.

It's hard for a lot of the newspaper lads trying to compete with a 24-hour news cycle, which is why standards have dropped to the levels they have, certainly in terms of personality driven journalism.

It's a populist world, which results in large swathes of society wanting to attach themselves to someone or something.

Tjat is a game where the two sides are on a par , not a big game in the true sense, you dont see him making an impression when he plays us , we are a big game
So unless a player plays well against us they aren’t very good then? I guess haaland is also not a big time player in your mind or mbappe, neymar etc. I’m also assuming all of our players aren’t big time players as not one of them turned up in the biggest game of the season?

You can’t judge Kane playing against city when spurs would only get about 30% possession and he would get next to no service. I would argue his performances in big games against a side of a similar level is a far better way to judge him

Leicester won’t be a problem for us next season if we sign Kane, he’s scored 16 times in 14 appearances against them haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.