It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope this report isn’t true and just us trying to put pressure on spurs.

why wait a year and waste one of the few years left we have with pep? Would be a waste of a season like when we didn’t replace Kompany

This wouldn't surprise me in the slightest, infact I'm not convinced we'll sign anybody this summer. Promote Palmer and Delap and sell nobody

This wouldn't surprise me in the slightest, infact I'm not convinced we'll sign anybody this summer. Promote Palmer and Delap and sell nobody
I suppose if we can find a buyer at the right price for the players that want off, namely Bernardo and Laporte, then we may well see a big money signing, though maybe not a striker if we get priced out of our main targets.

Big things are afoot. Mbappe's request
We should be all over this.

Politics aside, we are one of very few teams that can offer big money for him this summer and even if their owners don't need the money, i doubt the club can afford to let a £100m+ asset leave for free.
With FFP and the current financial landscape, it doesn't make sense.

We should give Spurs a take it or leave it offer and if they say no, quickly move on!

You may be correct that he is a bullshitter.

But my experience is that journalists who build a positive brand for themselves eventually start attracting sources that naturally wouldn’t come to them. Maybe he passed around something and that source corrected him. It happens!

Whilst you are correct that sources can eventually identify with someone and make approaches to them, Romano allowed two days to pass before he corrected this exclusive.

If his source was so credible, I'm pretty sure the same said source would have pulled Romano up almost immediately, certainly not allowing it to roll out like it did so definitively over the course of the next few days?

I know plenty who would have been on the receiving end of a volley.

Anyway, it certainly suggests it wasn't Spurs who leaked it to him, as others have claimed.

I'm sure Spurs might have known the difference between a £100m cash bid, as stated by Romano, as opposed to cash and players equal to the sum of.

Last edited:
Hope this report isn’t true and just us trying to put pressure on spurs.

why wait a year and waste one of the few years left we have with pep? Would be a waste of a season like when we didn’t replace Kompany

Am very sure that Pep wants a striker now and not wait a year for one. If we can't get Kane then they will get one. To let Sergio go and not have anyone for his caliber to replace him just makes us look stupid and poorly run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.