It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst you are correct that sources can eventually identify with someone and make approaches to them, Romano allowed two days to pass before he corrected this exclusive.

If his source was so credible, I'm pretty sure the same said source would have pulled Romano up almost immediately, certainly not allowing it to roll out like it did so definitively over the course of the next few days?

I know plenty who would have been on the receiving end of a volley.

Anyway, it certainly suggests it wasn't Spurs who leaked it to him, as others have claimed.

I'm sure Spurs might have known the difference between a £100m cash bid, as stated by Romano, as opposed to cash and players equal to the sum of.

i still reckon if he got it from anywhere it was Mino. Needs to leak that to get the wheels in motion on his own dealings.

i still reckon if he got it from anywhere it was Mino. Needs to leak that to get the wheels in motion on his own dealings.

I'm sure there are plenty on this forum who will be hoping what you suggest is true.

Having dealt with Mino when Mario was here, it's fair to say he knows plenty of moves!!

I do wish Kane had a bit more pace tbh. He's obviously brilliant, but I dunno - I just like a fast striker. Been spoiled by years of Aguero destroying defenders I guess. Kane's a little ploddy these days.
completely with you on that one...I just dont rate him as highly or in the same bracket....think against the best teams (unlike Aguero) he goes missing ...he has great stats but i think the stats that i found the other day shows that the teams he scores most against are mostly mid table and bottom of the league cannon fodder....withthe exception of Arsenal and Leicester.

I do wish Kane had a bit more pace tbh. He's obviously brilliant, but I dunno - I just like a fast striker. Been spoiled by years of Aguero destroying defenders I guess. Kane's a little ploddy these days.
Kane under Peps guidance & training he will undertake no doubt he will be much quicker around the box & fitness levels will definitely be up & above any Spurs pre season & 1st few months
Add the cant wait to get started attitude & playing with a much better footballing squad then forget that little extra yard he's bought to put it in the net my friend.

Kane under Peps guidance & training he will undertake no doubt he will be much quicker around the box & fitness levels will definitely be up & above any Spurs pre season & 1st few months
Add the cant wait to get started attitude & playing with a much better footballing squad then forget that little extra yard he's bought to put it in the net my friend.
I could be wrong here but do players often get faster as they get older ?

We should just play Sterling as the striker, as that's how his game has developed anyways, similar to Salah.

Look at Werner at Chelsea, all season people have been criticizing him for missing sitter after sitter, yes still, has still scored goals and gotten many assists simply because he has great pace and positioning. He can only improve at Chelsea is the worrying thing.

We should utilize that aspect of Sterling more, the pace (even just the threat of it) means opposition defenders can't push forward too much as they could when we play false 9, because our false 9s were never fast, so posed no problem to defenders.

Foden and Mahrez are better dribblers, so keep them wide and do 1v1s, that isn't Sterling's strength.

We should just play Sterling as the striker, as that's how his game has developed anyways, similar to Salah.

Look at Werner at Chelsea, all season people have been criticizing him for missing sitter after sitter, yes still, has still scored goals and gotten many assists simply because he has great pace and positioning. He can only improve at Chelsea is the worrying thing.

We should utilize that aspect of Sterling more, the pace (even just the threat of it) means opposition defenders can't push forward too much as they could when we play false 9, because our false 9s were never fast, so posed no problem to defenders.

Foden and Mahrez are better dribblers, so keep them wide and do 1v1s, that isn't Sterling's strength.
I’d rather play Torres than Sterling as a forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.