It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it’s not, it’s just the realisation that we’re becoming more and more like them
Aston Villa have set this crazy fee if true. It is probably loaded with backend payments. Covid does not seem to apply to football transfers.

City must have a plan to recoup some of the outgoing money. 1/2 will be sold to balance the books. The sane/Angelino/nmecha funds will contribute.

We are nothing like the scum. Last time I checked we had Khaldoon in charge not the comb over twits.

Got to say I’m struggling with us signing two players for both 100m+, I know it’s for the best and I really want to see us win the champions league but it just doesn’t seem right.
If we can recoup around a 100m for outgoing players which if Bernardo is one is easily feasible then it’ll be decent business and improves the squad.
Time we built from an already strong position which we’ve failed to do in the past.

If we can recoup around a 100m for outgoing players which if Bernardo is one is easily feasible then it’ll be decent business and improves the squad.
Time we built from an already strong position which we’ve failed to do in the past.
Totally agree. That said I do hope Bernardo's fee is sizeable. Any other club he'd be at least an £80-90m player. But knowing us we'll probably get £60m max in 5 installments or so by one of the cheap bastards in La Liga

I hope its a 100m deal with his wages included for 5 years. or a 25m bonus depending on winning CL trophy with him scoring hattrick in final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.