It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit different, where can you see him playing personally I think playing him and Kev together would see us being caught out on the counter far too often.
Depends on the opposition, I think Grealish will be coached to play more box-to-box and use that athleticism to protect on the counter (like he did against Raz when we played them the other season and he ran half the length of the pitch to catch him and get the ball back). I think against bigger teams he'll play left of the front 3, against the lower sides he'll be played alongside Kev. If somehow Mahrez and Bernie both left, then I can see given Kev's propensity to drift to the right wing that that might become his sort of spot on the team-sheet.

Just had a call from the guy I go to City with. He has a friend who has a friend in the club, (you get the picture). Reckons his info is 90% accurate. Nothing earth shattering here. Grealish fee of £100 million agreed reluctantly by Villa. Nothing to be announced until after the Euro’s.

The more depressing part is again something that isn’t exactly new. Bernardo is off. Never been the same since the Mendy Tweet incident. Cried for days after and Mendy was told (don’t know by who) to not say much about it so he couldn’t leap to Bernardo’s defence. He hasn’t been the same player since and he is unhappy here. He has a couple of offers from Spain but nothing agreed.

Just passing on what I was told. I am definitely a KFA, not just about City but life in general.

Just had a call from the guy I go to City with. He has a friend who has a friend in the club, (you get the picture). Reckons his info is 90% accurate. Nothing earth shattering here. Grealish fee of £100 million agreed reluctantly by Villa. Nothing to be announced until after the Euro’s.

The more depressing part is again something that isn’t exactly new. Bernardo is off. Never been the same since the Mendy Tweet incident. Cried for days after and Mendy was told (don’t know by who) to not say much about it so he couldn’t leap to Bernardo’s defence. He hasn’t been the same player since and he is unhappy here. He has a couple of offers from Spain but nothing agreed.

Just passing on what I was told. I am definitely a KFA, not just about City but life in general.
That's incredibly sad if true, the bit about Bernardo. Such a shame for him. He must feel quite let down. I can understand why he feels the need for a move away, a new start. Happy if we sign Grealish, hope it isn't at that price though.

Obviously be over the moon with Grealish and Kane probably 2 of the leagues best 5 players who aren’t at City

Another year without an energetic DM or a left back looks like, guess that’s why Txiki is in charge and not me

That's incredibly sad if true, the bit about Bernardo. Such a shame for him. He must feel quite let down. I can understand why he feels the need for a move away, a new start. Happy if we sign Grealish, hope it isn't at that price though.
Probably explains why his form dropped off a cliff too.
I wish him well but I’ll be gutted.

Sad to hear that about Bernardo but it’s been noticeable how that incident affected him. That plus the pandemic shortly after and you can’t blame him for wanting a fresh start.

City must be confident of getting a decent enough fee given the size of our proposed spend this summer. Jorge Mendes conjuring cash out of nowhere again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.