It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad to hear that about Bernardo but it’s been noticeable how that incident affected him. That plus the pandemic shortly after and you can’t blame him for wanting a fresh start.

City must be confident of getting a decent enough fee given the size of our proposed spend this summer. Jorge Mendes conjuring cash out of nowhere again?
If it is true then yes, it is sad. It’s not the first and only thing we’ve heard about Bernardo being unhappy. He isn’t keen on the weather and signed for Pep and wanted to be here as long as Pep was here but didn’t expect him to stay so long. But I do think the Tweet is at the centre of his problems. I hope he gets his new start, don’t like the thought of anybody being here under duress.

The issue is though he wants to go back to Portugal which is unrealistic in terms of transfer fees. Spain is his next logical choice which only leaves Atletico Madrid, unless there’s more to this Joan Gamper / Barcelona invite (player swap?). Either way we’ll end up paying through the nose for Grealish whilst Bernardo goes for less than market value is my worry.

Just had a call from the guy I go to City with. He has a friend who has a friend in the club, (you get the picture). Reckons his info is 90% accurate. Nothing earth shattering here. Grealish fee of £100 million agreed reluctantly by Villa. Nothing to be announced until after the Euro’s.

The more depressing part is again something that isn’t exactly new. Bernardo is off. Never been the same since the Mendy Tweet incident. Cried for days after and Mendy was told (don’t know by who) to not say much about it so he couldn’t leap to Bernardo’s defence. He hasn’t been the same player since and he is unhappy here. He has a couple of offers from Spain but nothing agreed.

Just passing on what I was told. I am definitely a KFA, not just about City but life in general.

He's won everything in England and got a Mrs who he probably wants to take somewhere warmer so she's in a bikini 99% of the time. Wouldn't surprise me if he looked to move on. When you dominate in England for so long there will be foreign players who will be happy to go and try a new challenge. He's been in and out of the team and as much as I love him, Grealish would be a pretty perfect replacement as he offers a similar element of control to games as well as the workrate but possibly a greater end product.

He's won everything in England and got a Mrs who he probably wants to take somewhere warmer so she's in a bikini 99% of the time. Wouldn't surprise me if he looked to move on. When you dominate in England for so long there will be foreign players who will be happy to go and try a new challenge. He's been in and out of the team and as much as I love him, Grealish would be a pretty perfect replacement as he offers a similar element of control to games as well as the workrate but possibly a greater end product.
All those things and if he doesn't particulary like Manchester then lets not forget travel and other covid restrictions won't have helped either.

Got to say I’m struggling with us signing two players for both 100m+, I know it’s for the best and I really want to see us win the champions league but it just doesn’t seem right.

Couldn’t disagree more. I’d be delighted and it’s about fucking time. Spend £500 million if that’s what it takes to fuck off the rag loving media, dirty rags, cockneys and scousers and absolutely dominate football for as long as possible.

No different whatsoever to when those rag shits used to keep spending and buying everyone’s best player after winning the title. What an utterly shit time for football that was. We never want a return to those dark days.

This is City’s time and the others can all go fuck themselves. I just wish we’d gazump those twats for Sancho and get him as well as Kane and Grealish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.