It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Bernardo is likely to leave and Haaland unlikely to join. I was trying to be realistic!
And Im just pointing out that there is at least one better option out there. Haaland is clearly on the market and available at the right price which isnt too different from what we will have to pay for Kane
Maybe we should be working hard to convince Bernardo to stay instead of spending whatever to get Grealish as well

Arsenal targetting so many 20-50m players. Reports of a 50m bid for Calvert Lewin? 34m for Locatelli (bit bloody hopeful)? 50m+ for Isak (bullshit)?

Many believe there is money. Wonder where it is coming from? Xhaka and a couple of others will definitely leave.

But the rumours seem to point to a spend beyond 100m. Has Usmanov decided he needs to spend to maintain the asset? That sounds like good business sennse, but he really didn't have a great year financially. Imminent player sale?

Or is it just all smoke and mirrors from various interested parties? No real question in my mind that they are being used as stalking horses in some of these sagas.

Yet, new, half credible rumours - usually from more than one source - keep coming, and coming.

Arsenal targetting so many 20-50m players. Reports of a 50m bid for Calvert Lewin? 34m for Locatelli (bit bloody hopeful)? 50m+ for Isak (bullshit)?

Many believe there is money. Wonder where it is coming from? Xhaka and a couple of others will definitely leave.

But the rumours seem to point to a spend beyond 100m. Has Usmanov decided he needs to spend to maintain the asset? That sounds like good business sennse, but he really didn't have a great year financially. Imminent player sale?

Or is it just all smoke and mirrors from various interested parties? No real question in my mind that they are being used as stalking horses in some of these sagas.

Yet, new, half credible rumours - usually from more than one source - keep coming, and coming.

Apparently that's their asking price but I'm sure I read Juve are already all over him

And Im just pointing out that there is at least one better option out there. Haaland is clearly on the market and available at the right price which isnt too different from what we will have to pay for Kane
Maybe we should be working hard to convince Bernardo to stay instead of spending whatever to get Grealish as well
that's nowhere near to be true.. they are asking for 175m for haaland, plus his salary would be the highest in the PL and raiola and alfie want dozens of millions as well. he's not "clearly on the market and available at the right price" by any stretch of the imagination. nor is he better right now than kane.

Unless there’s a way to bring the Spanish climate to Manchester, we are not going to be able to convince him to stay. It’s clearly a lifestyle/happiness decision, exacerbated by being couped up in Manchester City centre during lockdown. He’s probably fed up. A bigger contract won’t change that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.