It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assuming true, gets an injury he's fucked, probably only one more game anyway but does make you wonder.

If Villa sold earlier/now for slightly less it'd save his wages and let them pocket the cash rather than risk another long injury & unhappy player for at least 6 months.

Unless there’s a way to bring the Spanish climate to Manchester, we are not going to be able to convince him to stay. It’s clearly a lifestyle/happiness decision, exacerbated by being couped up in Manchester City centre during lockdown. He’s probably fed up. A bigger contract won’t change that.
Well thats the presumption anyway (not saying its wrong)

that's nowhere near to be true.. they are asking for 175m for haaland, plus his salary would be the highest in the PL and raiola and alfie want dozens of millions as well. he's not "clearly on the market and available at the right price" by any stretch of the imagination. nor is he better right now than kane.
we only see what the media are saying is the asking price.....it was reported at around 120m at the start of the summer and Real Madrid have got an offer supposedly on the table for 110m or something like that...so very wide and varied reports........

Do you not think Kanes agent (his brother) will be taking a slice of the pie as well...prob not as big as Raiola but he will

the right price is what thte seller deems fit to put on him.....we then negotiate it down...rarely if ver does it go for the first qouted price......

Not going for Haaland could be a huge mistake...esp if he goes to a rival in the prem (chelsea)

With regard to Bernardo, I don't know how much 'The Conguitos incedent' affected him, but Pep ruined him for good, apart from a lot running around, he provided nothing significant for us. He just proved he ain't no Merlin, not even close to Gundogan, not able to do what Riyad has been doing, he's been reduced to this utility player. HE did more in three Portugal games than in the last 2 years with us.

I know Bernardo leaving has nothing to do with Grealish arriving and that iit is possibly down to Bernardo that he is leaving (If it is true) but that change in the squad weakens us imho....Grealish just isnt as good as Bernardo Silva....Seen very little of Grealish to make me believe that he is a world class player...and thats what we should be aiming for not steady premierships players which is what Grealish is for me at present.

I don't want Silva to go either, but Pep has always insisted that he doesn't want to keep players that want to leave, and if that is Bernandos wish then all we can do is thank him for some amazing performances over his time here..

Now with regards to Grealish, He has shone in a relatively average team, which was very much evident in the results they achieved when he was out injured. Pep is on record saying how highly he rates him and so you can only imagine the improvement that being coached by Pep and being surrounded by better players will do to this lad. He has that single minded arrogance and belief that top top players need if they are to make it at the very top level and to see him, Foden and KDB operating on the same pitch will be a dream for whoever is playing up top

Arsenal targetting so many 20-50m players. Reports of a 50m bid for Calvert Lewin? 34m for Locatelli (bit bloody hopeful)? 50m+ for Isak (bullshit)?

Many believe there is money. Wonder where it is coming from? Xhaka and a couple of others will definitely leave.

But the rumours seem to point to a spend beyond 100m. Has Usmanov decided he needs to spend to maintain the asset? That sounds like good business sennse, but he really didn't have a great year financially. Imminent player sale?

Or is it just all smoke and mirrors from various interested parties? No real question in my mind that they are being used as stalking horses in some of these sagas.

Yet, new, half credible rumours - usually from more than one source - keep coming, and coming.
Stan Kroenke likes this post, hopefully Usmanov will bankroll his US sports teams as well!

It never ceases to amaze me how some of our so called fans slag off our existing players at the thought of a shiny new toy.
Mahrez, Bernardo, Raheem and Jesus for starters.
Imho I’d love Grealish and Haaland but not going to slag Kane just because I prefer the former.

that's nowhere near to be true.. they are asking for 175m for haaland, plus his salary would be the highest in the PL and raiola and alfie want dozens of millions as well. he's not "clearly on the market and available at the right price" by any stretch of the imagination. nor is he better right now than kane.

They are asking for 150m. Same a Kane
Both would likely be around 300k in wages. They are as available as each other.

Edit, the claimed Haaland askin price was also in euros, Kane's in pounds.

Major moves at exorbitant cost for two English players, if true, implies to me that the long suspected changes to the foreign player quotas may be in the offing.

It would explain £80m for Maguire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.