It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Money is no issue”
Great negotiating tactic that.
No wonder we’re getting quoted £100m for Grealish and £150m for Kane.
Villa and Spurs would quote everyone else with same prices.

Villa quoted £80m last summer for United and that was before Grealish outstanding season last season.

“Money is no issue”
Great negotiating tactic that.
No wonder we’re getting quoted £100m for Grealish and £150m for Kane.
We have to pay what Kane and Grealish are valued by Spurs and Villa, there isn't some independent board that sets prices for these players, that's the way it is.

People may not agree with the fees paid, but our opinions aren't worth squat in these scenarios.

Personally I really don't give a shit what we pay as long as we get the players in we want & need which seems we are about to. It's not my personal money so I don't give a shit what we pay for players as long as the club can afford it which clearly we can.

It seems we'll end up with Kane & Grealish, possibly another player sooner rather then later, and Bernardo and a few others maybe off, but being realistic we needed to reset the squad a bit and refresh it. Sad to see some who have contributed so much leave, but that's the way it is.

We have to pay what Kane and Grealish are valued by Spurs and Villa, there isn't some independent board that sets prices for these players, that's the way it is.

People may not agree with the fees paid, but our opinions aren't worth squat in these scenarios.

Personally I really don't give a shit what we pay as long as we get the players in we want & need which seems we are about to. It's not my personal money so I don't give a shit what we pay for players as long as the club can afford it which clearly we can.

It seems we'll end up with Kane & Grealish, possibly another player sooner rather then later, and Bernardo and a few others maybe off, but being realistic we needed to reset the squad a bit and refresh it. Sad to see some who have contributed so much leave, but that's the way it is.
We don’t “have to pay” if the prices are to high.
That’s how we ended up with Dias.
I think Grealish isn’t far off, he’s probably worth £70m-£80m, so to get them to sell £100m I can see it, I think he’d be i good fit even though I’m not a fan.
Kane I think is £80m, so I get the £100m bid.
Though I’m of the belief he’ll cost £130m+, probably nearer to Levy’s £150m valuation.
At which point he doesn’t seem to be good value for money and not a good fit.
All just in my humble opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.