It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don’t “have to pay” if the prices are to high.
That’s how we ended up with Dias.
I think Grealish isn’t far off, he’s probably worth £70m-£80m, so to get them to sell £100m I can see it, I think he’d be i good fit even though I’m not a fan.
Kane I think is £80m, so I get the £100m bid.
Though I’m of the belief he’ll cost £130m+, probably nearer to Levy’s £150m valuation.
At which point he doesn’t seem to be good value for money and not a good fit.
All just in my humble opinion.

How can you not be a fan of Grealish after what he’s done at Villa?

I’m surprised that we’re linked with Grealish. He’s extremely talented but a bit individualistic as he slows the game down by holding onto the ball. He reminds me a bit of Nasri and it doesn’t seem very Pep.

“Money is no issue”
Great negotiating tactic that.
No wonder we’re getting quoted £100m for Grealish and £150m for Kane.
For a negotiating team that has nda around its processes it is certainly strange to hear anything during any talks let alone limitless cash.

Our objectives may be partially known to certain ITKs but surely not our tactics.

I’m surprised that we’re linked with Grealish. He’s extremely talented but a bit individualistic as he slows the game down by holding onto the ball. He reminds me a bit of Nasri and it doesn’t seem very Pep.
I think that's what we actually need in the final 3rd, the unpredictability and bit of a maverick if you like.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.